Blog Tools

INCS Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A note from our Summer Intern!

Over the summer, INCS had several amazing interns that kept summer at INCS interesting and helped our work run smoothly. Read on to learn about one of our intern's experience at INCS:
My name is Janisha King, and I am currently an intern working with INCS through KPMG. KPMG is a large professional service firm that provides accounting services all around the world. My internship this summer consisted of interning at two different KPMG client sites which included INCS as one of those. I have been working with INCS for three weeks now and this has been such an incredible experience. During this internship I was given a variety of task such as putting data into the database, helping with the annual picnic, and reviewing Credit Card statements to name a few. These tasks were shaped for both my interests as well as INCS.

Taking on such a broad range of work allowed me to not only grow personally but also professionally. Not only has the work been affective but the people involved with INCS have as well. They are very determined and are truly devoted to what they do. This internship has given me an experience that I will never forget.
We’re very happy to have had Janisha at INCS over the summer and appreciate the work she's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be posted at the discretion of INCS.